Monday, September 27, 2010

Flower Power

As most of you have heard me talk about, I took a horticulture class my senior year of high school. Ever since, there has been a special place in my heart for plants and the means of nurturing them. That's why for this entry I have chosen to post about floral and horticulture trade shows. I attended a few of them in high school, and a few more than my other class mates since I was a member of the FFA. They are great places to gather inspiration and ideas for home protects, future designs, and to just enjoy being close to our 'greener' cousins.


Southeastern Flower Show 2009 - Atlanta







Southeastern Flower Show 2007 - Atlanta









World Floral Expo - Miami






Philadelphia International Flower Show





Other Shows:
International Floriculture Expo - Miami
Chicago Flower & Garden Show


All in all, floral shows are great places to see beautiful things that are grown here on earth that we as humans have turned into living art work. Just to see the exquisite designs and competitions in person is a priceless experience to be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment